movie : Paradise Kiss

L0v3 & F@sHi0N...

This week, I had watched a Japanese movie which named as Paradise Kiss. The movie's themes are love and fashion. 

This movie is about a girl who is a bookworm, always study for her exams turn up to become a famous fashion model. In this movie, I realize that doing fashion doesn't depend on the feeling and also the skill. It lets me know the more you practice, the more you get. In other words, practice makes perfect. In "Paradise Kiss", I found many beauty, lovely stuff and creative stuff that can be create in our daily life. For instance, the shoes that they custom designed, the material can usually found in out daily life. Other than that, there is also a very beautiful and lovely "blue butterfly ring" because it is nice even and attractive to me! So, I gave it a name, called "Blue Dream"... 

As a conclusion, this movie about the fashion that inspire me about how to design a things before we proceed. All things are well prepare before we create something new. 

The most attractive stuff in the movie: 

lovely "Blue Dream"...

This is the last scene which George sent this "Paradise Kiss" to Caroline <3




Images sources: 1. Google.com, 12 June 2012, JPEG format, retrieved from http://diannepaderes.files.wordpress.com/
2. Google.com, 12 June 2012, JPEG format, retrieved from http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-y-M6i9H1LsI/TwgK60gd22I/AAAAAA

Comments

  1. Hi Meng Rou Kong....
    I also watched it and I found it a very lovely movie esp. about fashion...and love, of course.
    I loved the scene were the girl does the walk in fashion show wearing the blue gown and the "blue dream" :) And how the boy gets hooked on screen...lol
    Lovely description of yours

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts