Mickey mouse road show!



Here's come the Mickey mouse roadshow! 
- at Mid Valley Megamall

I went to the interesting Mickey mouse road show last Saturday (02 JUNE 2012)! The most important thing is ...I am the fans of Mickey although I change my favourite already! XD Anyway, I still love him so much! When I reached there, there are almost people! Many parents brought their baby to look around Mickeys! All of those Mickeys are designed by the college's students. They came from everywhere. The design for each of the Mickey mouse are different and unique. Most of the design is based on our daily life activities and the famous people around the world. Here's my photos capture! =) I think they are special for me! 

The Mickey of Monkey King "Sun Wu Kong" 

The Golden Mickey trophy! 

wakaka...I am the Mickey Barbarian~ XD

Hi! I am Mickey "Dato Lee Chong Wei"...

The combination of Goofy, Donald and Mickey!

"A- Da!" Bruce Lee here! 

No worries! I will protect you! Because I am Mickey Captain America!


There is a making "tattoo" section (before "tattoo" ) 

Nice right?! Yeah! This is the Mickey "tattoo" (after "tattoo")


Comments

Popular Posts