Interior Designing!!!

Interior Design that make our home become wonderful~


Everytime when I open my facebook, I will see many interesting interior designs that share by my friends. I'm so impressive by the designs from the designers.


Every things that the designer that arrange the furnitures are interesting and quite unique compare to the furnitures that we can offen see at the shops.


In my opinion, every designs share the common concept. For example, simple, saving place, luxury, and so on. I like the interior design that can fit in with many furniture in a single wall or box or something else.


For the interior design, customers plan a concept for the designer to help them decorate their home or room. Most of the designer decorate the internal to become luxury look by using many unique item and fantastic idea.


(kitchen design)

1 theme design....Hello Kitty (Girl's Dream~)

(children's bed room...mostly for girl =D)

Bathroom design...quite luxury look^_^

(Bar-like dinner table)

I hope that my home will design somethings special with unique design...but I need to save money from nowT_T...because all these design cost a lot...

Comments

Popular Posts